Established in 1957 by Frank (Franz) Knobel, Vernon Denture Clinic is Vernon’s original denture clinic.Frank and his wife, Iris Knobel, operated this business until Frank’s retirement in 2000; at that time, Tyler Perrault assumed ownership.
Today, Vernon Denture Clinic features state-of-the-art laboratory, sterilization equipment, and processes.In 2016, Tyler Perrault opened Kelowna Denture Clinic, to better service patients living in the Central Okanagan area.
In October 2016, Vernon Denture Clinic and Kelowna Denture Clinic were featured in an article in the Thompson Okanagan edition of Business Examiner.
Inside Our Clinic
Take a virtual walk through our clinic!