- Patient had: Complete Upper Denture
- Reason for new dentures: The patient was overclosed by 3 mm. His upper front teeth were pushing his lip out too far. He had a large amount of overjet. His bite was inaccurate, and his teeth were worn.
- Age of old denture: 4 years
- Patient received: Precision-Equilibrated Complete Upper Denture. His bite was opened and corrected by 3 mm. Teeth were moved back without compromising lip support. Aesthetics were improved.
- Dentures made: July 2018
- Denturist: Tyler Perrault